All Natural Brows
So, I have decided to go all natural with my brows.
These are them now!
I can't say that I hate them, but I definitely think they need to be thicker and darker.
My current eyebrow routine -
- Pluck any unwanted hairs
- Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade to shape and darken brows
- Apply a brow gel to set the hairs in place
- Pluck any more hairs that don't fit within my drawn on brow shape
What I plan on doing -
- Apply castor oil to my brows every night and on days that I don't wear makeup
- No plucking, whatsoever
- Nothing but brow gel for makeup on my brows
I purchased this castor oil a few months back and noticed when I did apply it to my brows for the small amount of time that I did, it seemed to help! I bought it on Amazon for $12. If you are interested, you can buy it here.
Not only am I super excited to start growing my brows out, but I will be saving quite a bit of time in the mornings too!
What are your thoughts on thick brows?